Bramston Canoe Club Committee Meeting Agenda 22nd September 2016
Chairman – John Hefford
Vice Chairman – Barry Iszard
Treasurer – Steve Moore – absent
Secretary – Cheryl Anne Kotze
Events – Barry Iszard/Jaquie Hall
Equipment – Andie Baldwin
Welfare Officer – Kevin Reed
- Chairman – open meeting.
- Generic risk assessment – How’s this going? Has the final draft been agreed?
- Equipment update – repair/replace/disposal
- Trips – Upcoming trips/Planning/Proposed trips. Closed shop paddles (limited to ability/exclusion)
- Courses – 2 * 3* etc training programme – The club has received an enquiry regarding BCU1*
- Website – make better use of the website. Is the Committee members only page useful?
- Contacts – email addresses. Are they being used and checked regularly especially the Info@bramstoncanoeclub.org
- Events Calendar – keeping it up to date. Lots of paddles going on but not being put on the site.
- Xmas dinner
- AGM for February 2017 – Start thinking about new committee members, role changes, job adverts.
- A.O.B – Use of Marconi Sailing club during the winter months? There would be a small fee. Are we interested?
- Next meeting December
- A date has yet to be set.
|Thu 1st December||John,|
|Fri 2nd December||John|
|Sat 3rd/Sun4th||Winter wild paddle W/e||No|
|Mon 5th December||John|
|Tue 6th December||John|
|Wed 7th December||John|
|Thu 8th December||John|
|Fri 9th December||. John|