Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scotland Sea Kayaking 2020 11th - 20th September
BarryIsz
Administrator
Post Scotland Sea Kayaking 2020 11th - 20th September
on: November 14, 2019, 16:11

After our meeting on 6th feb.

The dates for this trip have been agreed as:
11th to 20th September 2020.

Start travelling on Friday 11th afternoon to a bunkhouse near Scoch corner to break the journey up. The thought is to have a base camp at a campsite by the water and paddle out for two or three days and wild camp, return to resupply and have a shower. Then go off on another trip and wild camp. Destinations of the paddles will be decided when we know the weather and tide conditions. We will plan lots of trips so that we are prepared for all weather and tidal conditions.

If you want to attend this Sea Kayaking / Wild Camping trip please make yourself known.

We are setting a cut off date as 29th Feb to book yourself onto this trip. So everyone going is involved in the planning, organising and training.

Training for this trip will be open to all club members going or not. this will comprise of small trips, weekends away, rescues and wild camps incorporating lots of skills on the way.

Barry

BarryIsz
Administrator
Post Re: A week in Scotland Sea Kayaking 2020
on: January 13, 2020, 10:10

Names so far:
Me, Liz, Alan, Andie B, Andy E, James and Mark.

If I've missed you let me know.

John H
Pro
Post Re: A week in Scotland Sea Kayaking 2020
on: February 4, 2020, 20:45

Barry Im interested in this trip but everything is clashing with work at the mo. Cant get back from London in time even for pool sessions. Regards John

Pages: [1]

One comment

1. webmaster says:

Registering on the Forum – email webmaster@bramstoncanoeclub.org
    Once I’ve verified who you are I will create a profile for you.

Leave a Reply