Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Photos from recent trips please
webmaster
Administrator
Post Photos from recent trips please
on: November 24, 2019, 14:36

Hello
We have had a couple of trips in which photos were taken namely R Wharf - OB Canoeing and R Dart/R Teign. I have no photos for the web site to show off our expeditions to the world and potential members. Could you bring a USB stick with your pictures on or upload them to the site yourself so I can include them.
If you have been out on a trip and want a mention with pictures please, send them to me by email or USB stick 'em for Monday night. Don't forget Mike is producing 2020 calendar very soon, so if you want to see yourself in glorious technicolour (old school I know) get them to Mike for his perusal and potential inclusion.
Many thanks
Webmaster

Pages: [1]

8 comments

1. webmaster says:

Registering on the Forum – email webmaster@bramstoncanoeclub.org
    Once I’ve verified who you are I will create a profile for you.

2. Mark Boddington says:

Evening all, plus thanks John.

Can you all have a think for me, please? If one of you have a Surf kayak something like a Mega or just as good getting dusty could you keep me in mind as I am looking for one?

I all ways said to my self when I went back to Saunton next door to Woolacombe I would go back with a Surf Kayak.

Last time we were there was with my old G3 which worked well. Plus looks like weekend are my own (know Kids)

So please keep me in mind, thanks mark

3. Alan Jones says:

Testing 123 30/10

4. Paul Charlesworth says:

Test login for Paul C on 30/10/18 @22:00

5. Elizabeth Cannon says:

I’ll be there. See you Sunday.

6. Elizabeth Cannon says:

I’ll be there for both

7. Roger Simmons says:

Well said Barry. Thanks to you too for looking after us.

Leave a Reply