Here you will find clubs and other forums which might be of interest to you. Right click on the link to open in a new tab.
- East Anglian Coast Sea Kayaking https://www.facebook.com/groups/308991639124522/
Whilst not strictly a club, it is made up of paddlers from many local clubs and non affiliated club members. It is not BCU associated but many of is members are, along with BCU coaches.
- Maldon and Dengie Kayaking club http://www.madcanoeclub.co.uk/
Club based in Maldon, Essex which takes members of all ages; unlike Bramston CC which is rather uniquely an over 18’s club.
- The UK Rivers Guidebook http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/
A guide to inland rivers and waterways and sea trips covering the whole of the UK.
- British Canoe Union BCU http://www.bcu.org.uk/
Set up in 1936 to send a team to the Berlin Olympics, the British Canoe Union (BCU) is the lead body for canoeing and kayaking in the UK. Since then the organisation has grown considerably, and the range of canoeing opportunity has increased tremendously.The BCU is the umbrella organisation for Canoe England, Canoe Wales,Canoe Association of Northern Ireland and the Scottish Canoeing Association.
- Bramston Canoe Club Facebook page https://BCC@facebook.com
Media social networking site shared by millions. If you haven’t got a FB account you won’t be able to log on to the Bramston facebook page.
- Bramston Canoe club YouTube https:/www.youtube.com/channel/UC1IvOaITwNw5w62j6TUcLQA
Club member videos and picture. You can also search for videos of BCC trips which aren’t on our channel.
- Surf reports, surf forecasts and surf photos http://magicseaweed.com/
Kev’s favourite! Up to date surf reports and forecasts through out the UK, and rest of world.
- Rain Chasers.com – http://rainchasers.com
Useful website for checking out river water levels around the UK.
- BBC weather and tides – http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/coast_and_sea/tide_tables/1/124#tide-details
Useful website for checking weather and tides around local estuarys and the UK.